The Portuguese Interagency Network was founded in
1978 by a group of Portuguese-Canadian social
PIN has played a key role in the development of organizations such as:
service workers. They
recognized the need for action in the areas of research, community
and public education within the Portuguese-Canadian community.
Over the years, PIN has produced several studies, audio-visual materials
and reports on the community.
It has also conducted a number of public education campaigns
in the areas of health, adult education,
literacy, sexual assault and skills training.
- Kensington Clinic
- Portuguese Mental Health Clinic
- Downtown Employment Services
- Portuguese Family Crisis Centre
- Access Alliance Multicultural Centre
- The Bradford Immigrant Community Services
Portuguese-Canadian National Congress